Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jennifers Body :P

Hellooooo

So how are we all today? I'm pretty good. Just been lazing around all day. Was quuite hot today. But ah well i was one of the smart people Australia who stayedinside with air conditioning instead of going out to the beach or something and complaining how hot it is and getting sun burnt. Huh.. lol. Anyway yeah id dint do much today and theres not much to say so i guess onto the quotes i goo :)

So today im going to take a quote from a movie called Jennifers Body . Its a really good movie. Anyone who hasnt seen it should see it (: KK So with the quotes first one is when The main girl and her bf are having sex. *Needy starts to make noises like shes in pain* Chip: "Am I hurting you?...Am i too big?"  Hahaha first time ever doing it. But she was making noises cause she was seeing what her friend Jennifer was doing basically. I dont want to spoil anything for the ones who want to watch it. Anyway ill get another line. Kk this ones Jennifer walking into Needys house with Chip there  Jennifer: "It smells like thai food in here. Have you guys been fucking?" Funny how she knows what it smells like haha. KK Last quote :) Jennifer: I think the singer wants me" Needy: Only because he thinks your a virgin. I heard them talking" Jennifer: "Yeah, right. I'm not even a backdoor-virgin anymore, thanks to Roman. By the way, that hurts. I couldn't even go to flags the next day. I had to stay home and sit on a bag of frozen peas" Haha i really love this movie. WATCH IT!

Well good bye everyoneee :) xx
Anyway i better be off now i shall leave with an edit then yes say my goodbyes. This edit was done on picnik. And my hair isnt really that colour but people believe it is hehe.

2 comments:

  1. You said bye then you had to go. o.o Well done XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thats because the picture went before that and i copied and pasted it (im pretty sure i did anyway) and i swear ii deleted it but obviously not hahaha oh welll

    ReplyDelete