Thursday, February 10, 2011

New Boook :)

Hellooo peopleee

So went shopping with my mum today and bought a new book :). I bought Wicked Lovely. So cant wait till i finish The immortals so i can start reading My new book :). So thats all i did today actually. So yeah going onto quotes now..

I stuck for quotes again today. And same with book lines. Imma just do some song lyrics. Im going to get soem lyrics from Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap :).
where are we?
what the hell is going on?
the dust has only just begun to form
crop circles in the carpet
sinking feeling

spin me round again
and rub my eyes,
this can't be happening
when busy streets a mess with people
would stop to hold their heads heavy
So thats the song im going to leave with an edit and be on my way.
This edit is of my lil friend Lara. Shes really talented actually she doesnt believe me but shes good :).
Well byeee <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment