Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cleaning, Cleaning, Cleaning

Hello everyone.

My blog is a bit late today but ah well. So today i kept getting woken up then couldnt get back to sleep after 12 even though i didnt go to bed till atleast 7:30 -.- But i had dancing registration so people were annoying me telling me things and asking m things but ah well im still alive. So for dancing i am now doing Jazz, Acrobats, Contortion, Stretching, Ballet aaand hip hop. I wnated to do musical theatre but it was on a diff day and my mums a pain haha. So then after that we went to the aquarium to get my mum some new fishies and we jus did a lil sopping around in the warehouse (cheapo shop for those who dont know) and now i am cleaning out my whole room so under my bed my draws and inside my closet :S Fun. But itll be better so more space for family when they eventually get here. Aaaaand thats about it :). Now onto quotes..

So im going to take some quotes from spongebob. I just love it soo much that i have to :). KK so this one is from an episode where the employees of the Krusty Krab have to give each other a gift so spongebob knits squidward a sweater out of his eyelashes and squidward rejects it and feels bad so then squidward gets spongebob a "pie" which turns out to be a bomb and spongebob will blow up at sunset soo squidward does everything to make spongebob happy and this is what spongebob says right before sunset. Spongebob: "You know, If i were to die right now, in some sort of fiery explosion due to the carelessness of a friend...Well, that would be ok.  Hahaha then after that the sunset comes and theres an explosion and squidward thinks spongebob is dead but its just spongebob blowing bomb bubbles lol Kk another quote.  This is when spongebob and squidward are in danger and this is what they have to say.  Squidward: " Spongebob, I actually DO like you!"   Spongebob: " Squidward, I used your clarinet to unclog my toilet!"  LOL! ok i think that should be it for this blog cause its long. i will just leave with an edit and get back to my cleaning haha.
This was done on the GIMP software and its just an effect you can do that you can use for a background :) 

 Well i am off soo good byeee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment