Monday, January 24, 2011

Frustration -.-

Helloo (:

Soo today once again woke up at 4pm haha my sleeping pattern isnt back -.- Ah well when dancing starts back it will be back. But That wont be till next week. Still, cant wait :). So what i did today, Nothing really just woke up and watched tv for a while then practised my sumis. And they are frustrating me. I know i can do them i ahve done them a million times but my hands keep going to the ground. And my legs are killing when i land. I sure hope i can do Ballet this year so im lighter on my feet. But anyway so thats pretty much all i did today then basically just watched my show on youtube .

Soo i guess its quotes time. Ithink i might use lyrics again today. I'm going to use lyrics from the song Any Other World by Mika. Soo here goes.
"In Any other world, You could tell the difference
And let it all unfurl, Into broken reminence
Smile like you mean it, And let yourself let go

Cause its all in the hands of a bitter bitter man
Say goodbye to the world oyu thought you lived in
Take a bow, Play the part, of a lonely lonely heart
Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in
To the world you thought you lived in."

Love that song :) You should all listen to it. Well i gues thats all i will just leave you all with an edit of mine. This one was done on GIMP. I quite like this ine. its a dragon so you know. Lol dragons are awesome ^_^ soo yeah.
Beforee
 Afterrr
Well goodbye and good day to you all :)

1 comment: